Friendship Bracelet Exchange Rules
- Please write your whole postal address and make sure it’s written correctly, so no problems arise during the delivery. If the postal address is written incorrectly the sender might complain on that and, as a result, your address will not be available for other users to request for some time.
- Always send a friendship bracelet to the address you request. There are no exceptions. If you are not ready to send a bracelet (you don’t know how to make one, for example), please don’t request an address.
- When you get the address, please, don't tell the recipient that you are going to send him a bracelet, otherwise you'll ruin the surprise!
- Before you get the address you don’t have any information about the receiver’s wrist size, so it’s better not to finish your bracelet completely. After receiving the address you will know who you are going to send the bracelet to, and consequently, the person’s wrist size. Thus you can finish making the bracelet according to the wrist size of the recipient.
- You can send not more than three bracelets at a time (it is made out of security reasons). If 3 months pass starting from the moment you get the address, the bracelet will detach from you, so you could send friendship bracelets again. This is made in case the bracelet gets lost due to problems with postal services. The bracelet can be registered after the expiration date as well.
- Please write the address and the friendship bracelet’s IN clearly and exactly as they are given, so the letter doesn’t get lost and the bracelet is registered properly.
- Please ask at the post office for the best way to send your bracelet so there are no problems while it’s being delivered.
- To receive bracelets from other users (i.e. for your address to be available for others), you must send at least one friendship bracelet. This bracelet must be registered by the receiver and approved by you.
- Don’t write the friendship bracelet’s IN near the address, because it might be confused for a postal code.
- Always register the friendship bracelet’s IN and upload an image of the bracelet as soon as you receive it, so the sender could verify it.
- Don’t create more than one account. If the administration finds out about your address being duplicated it can block your accounts. If you want to receive more friendship bracelets or organize bracelet swaps, please do it through direct messages. Keep in mind that these bracelets can’t be registered on the site.
- Don’t resend the bracelets that you’ve already received.
- Don’t send unfinished bracelets.
- If you received something that is not connected with the topic of this site, please, inform us about it.
- If you want to exchange friendship bracelets with the whole world and not only within your country, keep in mind, sending them might cost a bit more.
- To help us find what happened to a lost friendship bracelet, please request a tracking number at the post office when sending the bracelet. You can post the tracking number on the page of the bracelet you sent.
Tutorial Creating Rules
To create a new tutorial just press the ‘Create a Tutorial’ button on the ‘Tutorials’ page. It will open the tutorial editor for you. Each tutorial consists of a name, a cover and has at least one step. Each step consists of some text and an image. The tutorial might also include some additional information and a video with the creator’s comments to it.
You can save your tutorial by clicking on the ‘Save as Draft’ button. The ‘Preview’ button allows you to see what your tutorial will look like for other users.
After you have finished writing your tutorial you should send it for a review by clicking on the ‘Send for a Review’ button. After that your tutorial will be available for other registered users and it will appear on the ‘Tutorials in Review’ page. The users reviewing your tutorial may approve it or decline it giving some advice on improving it or they may complain on it if it contains some inappropriate content.
You can send your tutorial for a review as many times as you need to. The tutorial can thus be reviewed multiple times which allows you to correct all the mistakes and improve it. Each time you send the tutorial for a review an archived copy of it is created (10 copies max.), which can be opened and viewed anytime.
The advice for the tutorial is available on the tutorial’s page and on the editor page of this tutorial. Any person reviewing a tutorial (including the author) can agree or disagree with the given advice by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons next to the advice correspondingly making it possible to sort out inefficient advice. To help the author you can point out the elements of the tutorial (an image, some text, the tutorial’s name, a video) that have some problems by clicking on the ‘Select the Problem Elements’ button.
Tutorials with multiple complaints will be blocked and can’t be edited anymore. The author can write to us within a week if he thinks there has been some mistake, otherwise the tutorial will be deleted permanently.
If there are few users who know the language your tutorial is written in, the system can offer you to ask them for help in reviewing your tutorial.
As soon as the tutorial is approved by the majority of users it can be open for publishing. To publish your tutorial, just click on the ‘Publish’ button at the end of the tutorial editing page. You can’t edit your tutorial anymore after it is published and the draft and archived copies of it will be deleted.
The published tutorial will be available for all users (including unregistered ones). Other people can leave their votes which forms the tutorial’s rating and they can also upload a photo of their own result for this tutorial. When uploading a photo you can select the difficulty of the tutorial. Tutorials with the highest rating will be displayed on the home page.
Translating Tutorials into Other Languages
When creating your tutorial you must select the language in which it is written. For the tutorial to be available to more users from different countries you can post a translation of it. When translating a tutorial you should post a link to the original tutorial or a URL code
of this tutorial. Translated tutorials without such a link might be seen as duplicates and might be complained on, leading to the blockage of the tutorial and further deletion of it.
- Please be polite and respect each other.